Some travel destinations leave you with the kind of lasting impression which you would like to share with others, and Africa is definitely the kind of place you will want to talk about once you get back home again.
If you are keen to submit a guest post on travel in Africa then http://www.toptravelafrica.com is accepting guest posts right now.
What sort of guest post can I submit?
- A guest post can be about any element of travel in the African continent.
- Inspiring and educational posts about travelling in Africa.
- Stories about unusual and memorable places.
- Destinations you would or wouldn’t recommend to other travellers.
- Write for us about your own experience on a charity trek or working on a voluntary basis in Africa.
What benefits do I get from writing for http://www.toptravelafrica.com?
Your African travel blog article which is posted on our site can have 1 back link which goes back to your own site. You can also add on another link in the about the author section at the end of the article.
What guidelines need to be followed?
- Unique content which hasn’t been posted anywhere else on the internet.
- The article should contain at least 500 words in it.
- If you could include pictures or video in your guest post that would be great and would add a lot of life to the article, making it more enjoyable for our readers.
The next steps for writing and submitting an African travel guest post
All you have to do is fill out the form below with some basic details and let us what you are interested in writing about.
Comments or questions are welcome.